
Ever since I was a kid I have always wanted be a mother. I was kind of a tom-boy when I was little, but even then, I knew that someday I wanted to be a mom! Now I sit here 20 some years later and I don't have any children of my own, but I have 7 TreeHouse babies that I see on a pretty regular basis!
This past Saturday the newest boy was born. His mother is only 15, but she is so strong. She is not by any means ready to be a mother, but none-the-less, she has to be! And her son is SO beautiful! He was born at 3:32 pm on Saturday, July 16th. He is weighing in at 6.14 and 19 inches long, and his name is Lamaraion Du'Juan. I feel so blessed that I get to walk along side this young mother as she tries to figure out what it means to be a 10th grader, and a mother. I know she is scared, but I also know she will manage.
Sometimes I get angry that I am not married and having kids of my own right now, but then I remember the sweet faces of those 7 children that I get to see, and I know that God is using me right where I am at. Thank you God for allowing me to be a part of these teen's and their children's lives!
If you like to pray, please keep these kids and their parents in your prayers! Emily Jean (9 months) - Izayiah Dennis (3 years) - Baby Josh (10 months) - Karter Eugene (10 months) - Baby Paxton (2.5 years) - Lamarion Du'Juan (4 days) - and one of my girls had a baby who passed away at 2 months named Deajorah Dashay.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.